Paleo Candied Pecans are the perfect combination of crunchy and sweet! Made with only a few simple ingredients like maple syrup, cinnamon, and coconut oil. Plus they are ready in less than 30 minutes! Great for snacking, on salads, or as a gift!
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you choose to purchase through qualifying links.
- Raw Pecans - Make sure you're using raw nuts! Almonds or cashews would also work with this recipe.
- Maple Syrup - Substitute with honey if you don't have maple syrup.
- Coconut Oil - Measure and melt coconut oil before adding to the pecans.
- Cinnamon - Cinnamon is optional, but I love that it adds an extra layer of flavor.
- Salt - Just a pinch of salt helps to bring out the flavor! Feel free to add more if you like a sweet/salty combo.
🍴Step by Step Instructions
Add pecans, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, cinnamon, and salt into a bowl. Stir around until evenly coated.
Spread the pecans onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Bake at 325 degrees for 12 minutes. (Keep an eye on them - they can burn easily.)
Remove from the oven, let cool for a few minutes. Enjoy!
- If you don't have pecans, almonds or cashews would work great too!
- Keep an eye on them in the oven, they can burn very easily.
- Hosting? Make a double batch! Serve half and save half for yourself.
- They can be stored in any airtight container, but I like using mason jars.
- Use the candied pecans as a salad topper!
- Need a quick hostess gift? Add to a mason jar and tie with ribbon!
How to store leftovers
Leftover pecans can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container. You can also freeze half for later!
More sweet recipes!
- Crunchy Snack Bark - Vegan, No Bake
- Paleo Cookie Bars
- Nut Free Chocolate Spread Recipe (Vegan)
- Healthy Homemade Almond Joy Bars
- Gluten-Free Zucchini Banana Cake
After you make these Paleo Candied Pecans, make sure to leave a comment & rate the recipe! Your feedback is helpful for me, and for anyone planning to try this recipe. I hope you love them as much as I do!
Paleo Candied Pecans
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- 2 Cups Raw Pecans
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup Sub with honey.
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil, Melted
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- Add pecans, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, cinnamon, and salt into a bowl. Stir around until evenly coated.
- Spread the pecans onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 12 minutes. (Keep an eye on them - they can burn easily.)
- Remove from the oven, let cool for a few minutes. Enjoy!