This Spicy Burger Sauce is a delicious and easy recipe that pairs well with burgers, fries, salads, and even grilled chicken!
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you choose to purchase through qualifying links.
Why you'll love this recipe
- It's easy to make!
- It's Whole30 friendly!
- Goes well with a variety of meals!
- Gives your burgers a burst of flavor!
- Chipotle Mayo - I used Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo! Regular mayo will work with this recipe too.
- Unsweetened Ketchup - Any ketchup will work with this recipe, but I love unsweetened because it cuts down on my sugar consumption.
- Pickle Juice - You can also swap for relish!
- Paprika - Feel free to use more or less depending on how much spice you like.
- Garlic Powder - Garlic adds an extra subtle layer of flavor.
- Salt - I like adding a little extra salt to bring out the flavors.
🍴Step by Step Instructions
Step 1: Making the Sauce
Add all ingredients into a small bowl. Whisk together until smooth and creamy.
Step 2: Storing Leftovers
Store in a small mason jar with airtight lid in the refrigerator. (Or small container.)
What to serve with this Spicy Sauce
- Burger Bowls
- Spicy Burgers
- Air Fryer Fingerling Potatoes
- Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Shrimp
- Panko Chicken Cutlets
Frequently Asked Questions
You have full control over how spicy this recipe is. If you follow the measurements I used, you will find the sauce has a kick but it's not overly spicy. Feel free to add more paprika!
The sauce should be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Glass containers with a lid or small mason jars work great!
After you make this Spicy Burger Sauce, make sure to leave a comment & rate the recipe!
Spicy Burger Sauce
- Small Bowl
- ¼ Cup Chipotle Mayo I used Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo!
- 3 Tablespoons Unsweetened Ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons Pickle Juice You can swap for relish!
- ½ Teaspoon Paprika
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- Add all ingredients into a small bowl. Whisk together until smooth and creamy.
- Store in a small mason jar with airtight lid in the refrigerator. (Or small container.)
How to store leftover sauceThe sauce should be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Glass containers with a lid or small mason jars work great! **See full post for more information!
Want more recipes?
Check out my recipe box where you can browse by season, diet, and flavor!