This Spicy Burger Sauce is a delicious and easy recipe that pairs well with burgers, fries, salads, and even grilled chicken!
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you choose to purchase through qualifying links.
Why you'll love this recipe
- It's easy to make!
- It's Whole30 friendly!
- Goes well with a variety of meals!
- Gives your burgers a burst of flavor!
- Chipotle Mayo - I used Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo! Regular mayo will work with this recipe too.
- Unsweetened Ketchup - Any ketchup will work with this recipe, but I love unsweetened because it cuts down on my sugar consumption.
- Pickle Juice - You can also swap for relish!
- Paprika - Feel free to use more or less depending on how much spice you like.
- Garlic Powder - Garlic adds an extra subtle layer of flavor.
- Salt - I like adding a little extra salt to bring out the flavors.
🍴Step by Step Instructions
Step 1: Making the Sauce
Add all ingredients into a small bowl. Whisk together until smooth and creamy.
Step 2: Storing Leftovers
Store in a small mason jar with airtight lid in the refrigerator. (Or small container.)
What to serve with this Spicy Sauce
- Burger Bowls
- Spicy Burgers
- Air Fryer Fingerling Potatoes
- Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Shrimp
- Panko Chicken Cutlets
Frequently Asked Questions
You have full control over how spicy this recipe is. If you follow the measurements I used, you will find the sauce has a kick but it's not overly spicy. Feel free to add more paprika!
The sauce should be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Glass containers with a lid or small mason jars work great!
After you make this Spicy Burger Sauce, make sure to leave a comment & rate the recipe!
Spicy Burger Sauce
- Small Bowl
- Add all ingredients into a small bowl. Whisk together until smooth and creamy.
- Store in a small mason jar with airtight lid in the refrigerator. (Or small container.)
Want more recipes?
Check out my recipe box where you can browse by season, diet, and flavor!