This delicious homemade Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee is full of warm spices and lots of pumpkin flavor! It's low in sugar and made with wholesome ingredients like coconut milk, pumpkin puree, and coconut sugar.
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you choose to purchase through qualifying links.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
It's time to celebrate pumpkin season with a healthier version of one of the most popular drinks!
This Starbucks copycat recipe has much less sugar and is made with only a few simple ingredients like pure pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, and coconut milk.
I love making homemade versions of popular recipes because I can use wholesome ingredients and achieve the same results!
- Quick & Easy
- No fancy equipment required.
- Dairy-Free & Paleo Friendly
- Lower in Sugar
- Naturally Sweetened
- Made with Pantry Staples.
- Lots of Fall Flavor
- Ice - Any size or shape ice will work, but I love making mini ice cubes with a silicone mold! (You can also purchase a mini ice cube making machine to save time!)
- Chilled Black Coffee - Any coffee will work with this recipe. To save time use store bought cold brew coffee.
- Unsweetened Coconut Milk - You can swap for unsweetened almond milk, oat milk, or any dairy-free milk you have on hand. (Regular dairy milk works too!)
- Coconut Sugar - You can swap for maple syrup, but it tends to be a little sweeter.
- Pumpkin Puree - Make sure you're using pure pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling.
- Pumpkin Spice & Cinnamon - You'll need both to give this coffee a bold pumpkin spice flavor.
- Vanilla Extract - Vanilla compliments the pumpkin flavor and adds natural sweetness.
- To give your coffee an extra kick of caffeine, add in 1-2 shots of espresso!
- Use hot coffee and skip the ice to make a traditional Pumpkin Spice Coffee.
- To elevate the drink, add a dollop of fresh coconut whipped cream on top!
- Make this a low carb & sugar-free drink by using Lakanto Golden Monkfruit in place of the coconut sugar.
- Use a milk frother to add an extra layer of frothed milk on top.
🍴Step by Step Instructions
Step 1: Add Ingredients into Blender
Step 2: Blend Pumpkin Spice Coffee
Blend the mixture for about 30-60 seconds on high.
Step 3: Add Ice & Coffee
Add ice to a tall glass cup or mug and pour in the pumpkin spice coffee. Enjoy!
For best results, I suggest using organic coffee. Dark roasts work great if you like a strong coffee flavor, but feel free to use any type of coffee you'd like! After you brew the coffee, place it in the refrigerator to chill.
In my opinion, the best method to make coffee is with a French Press. It comes out great every time and you can add in an extra tablespoon of coffee grounds for a stronger flavor. (A regular coffee maker works too!)
To save time, use cold brew coffee instead! You can make it yourself or purchase it at most grocery stores.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, just swap for hot coffee instead of chilled coffee. Do not serve over ice. You can also warm it up in a saucepan on the stove.
Yes, this coffee is naturally Vegan because all of the ingredients are plant based!
If you love making Pumpkin Spice Coffee at home, try making your own Pumpkin Spice Creamer!
How to store leftovers
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. I love storing mine in a mason jar!
More Pumpkin Recipes!
After you make this Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee, make sure to leave a comment & rate the recipe!
Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee Recipe (Dairy-Free)
- 1 High Speed Blender
- Start by adding chilled black coffee, coconut milk, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and spices into a blender.
- Blend the mixture for about 30-60 seconds on high.
- Add ice to a tall glass cup or mug and pour in the pumpkin spice coffee. Enjoy!
How To Store LeftoversStore leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. I love storing mine in a mason jar! ** See full post for more information and helpful tips.
Want more recipes?
Check out my recipe box where you can browse by season, diet, and flavor!