Get ready for the most delicious afternoon pick me up you've ever had! They are full of good fats, antioxidants, collagen, and CAFFEINE. What more could you ask for in a snack??
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you choose to purchase through qualifying links.
No-Bake Matcha Bars
- 8x8 Glass Dish
- Food Processor
- 2 + ½ Cups Shredded Coconut
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Matcha Powder I use the "everyday grade" from Soar Organics.
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Collagen Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
- ½ Large Ripe Banana
- Add all of the ingredients into the food processor EXCEPT the banana, and raw honey.
- Blend about 60-90 seconds until it's a crumbly consistency. (Scraping down the edges as needed.)
- Next add the banana and honey, then blend until it's fully combined. It will be a thick, sticky consistency. Add into a glass baking dish. (I used a 8x6.) You can use any size depending on how thick you want the bars to be.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Take them out and cut into squares, then store in an airtight container in your refrigerator. Enjoy!
After you make these No-Bake Matcha Bars, make sure to leave a comment & rate the recipe! Your feedback is helpful for me, and for anyone planning to try this recipe. I hope you love them as much as I do! xo Mariah