This Strawberry Mango Banana Smoothie is refreshing and delicious! Perfect for a hot summer day.
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you choose to purchase through qualifying links.
Why you'll love this recipe
- You only need a few simple ingredients.
- Easily make large batches for summer parties.
- It's dairy-free.
- It's refreshing and delicious!
- It's a healthier ice cream alternative.
- Frozen Mango - I like buying frozen mango because it's easier to use in recipes. It comes peeled and cut into small chunks.
- Frozen Strawberries - Instead of using ice in this smoothie recipe, I like incorporating frozen fruit!
- Fresh Banana - Fresh ripe banana works best.
- Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt - Any yogurt will work with this recipe.
- Water - You'll need a little water or non-dairy milk to help the smoothie blend easier!
How to make a Strawberry Mango Banana Smoothie
Add all ingredients into a blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy!
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't want to use yogurt, you can skip that ingredient! Add more water if needed to help the smoothie blend.
Any high speed blender will work!
How to store leftovers
Store leftovers in an airtight mason jar cup with lid for up to 4 days.
You can also store leftover smoothie in an ice cube tray. Freeze until you're ready to blend! Just add water or dairy-free milk with the smoothie cubes.
More fruity recipes!
After you make this Mango Strawberry Banana Smoothie, make sure to leave a comment & rate the recipe!
Strawberry Mango Banana Smoothie
- 1 Cup Frozen Mango
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Cup Fresh Banana
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- ½ Cup Water
- Add all ingredients into a blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy!
How to store leftoversStore leftovers in an airtight mason jar cup with lid for up to 4 days. See full post for more information and photos!
Want more recipes?
Check out my recipe box where you can browse by season, diet, and flavor!