Cookie Dough Nice Cream
Cookie Dough Nice Cream is a fun and healthy summer treat! The base is made with frozen bananas, and it's loaded with bites of my gluten-free sugar cookie dough. The ultimate summer treat for kids or adults!
- 4 Cups Frozen Ripe Bananas Bananas cut into discs works best!
- ¼ Cup Edible Cookie Dough I used my Sugar Cookie Dough recipe!
- 2-3 Tablespoons Unsweetened Coconut Milk Or any non-dairy milk.
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Start by adding frozen bananas, coconut milk, and vanilla extract into a blender or food processor.
Blend on a low speed if you're using a blender. Stir every few seconds until it starts blending smoothly. It takes a few minutes to get it going! If you're using a food processor, let it run on high. (Stir as needed.)
Add cookie dough into the blender or food processor and pulse a few times. You can also roll into bite sized balls and add the cookie dough on top!
Transfer into three small serving bowls, top with chocolate chips and extra cookie dough. Place in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to set. Serve, and ENJOY!
See full post for additional information and step by step photos!
- Cut bananas into small discs for easy blending!
- Store frozen bananas with parchment paper between each layer to avoid one big frozen clump!
- Start with half of the coconut milk and add more as you need to help the mixture blend. (Too much will result in a thin ice cream consistency.)
- Add chocolate chips and sprinkles for a fun topping!
Serving: 1gCalories: 291kcalCarbohydrates: 58gProtein: 3gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 61mgPotassium: 773mgFiber: 6gSugar: 32gVitamin A: 135IUVitamin C: 18mgCalcium: 13mgIron: 1mg