Orange Ice Cream Bars
These Dairy-Free Orange Ice Cream Bars are a refreshing treat for kids or adults! They're made with minimal ingredients, and only take 5 minutes to make!
- ⅓ Cup Plain Coconut Yogurt Any plain or vanilla yogurt will work.
- ⅓ Cup Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- ½ Cup Orange Puree
Start by adding oranges or clementines into a blender. Mix on high until smooth.
Next add sweetened condensed coconut milk, coconut yogurt, and orange juice into a bowl. Use a hand mixer or whisk to blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour into ice cream bar molds with popsicle sticks. Place in the freezer for 2-4 hours or until completely firm.
- Use silicone popsicle molds for easy removal!
- Place sticks into the molds before pouring in the orange ice cream mixture.
- Save the leftover sweetened condensed milk in an airtight container in the refrigerator until you're ready to make more popsicles!
- Make sure the popsicles are frozen solid before removing from molds.
Serving: 1gCalories: 52kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.4gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 21mgPotassium: 83mgFiber: 0.3gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 69IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 53mgIron: 0.04mg