Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Pops
If you're looking for a fun treat that's lower in sugar, you have to try these Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake Pops! They're made with simple ingredients, and you don't need any frosting!
Cake Pop Sticks
- 4 Cups Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake, Crumbled I used my almond flour vanilla cake recipe!
- ½ Cup Full Fat Coconut Milk Just the thick white part at the top of the can!
- ½ Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Teaspoons Coconut Oil
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
Start by adding vanilla cake crumbles into a mixing bowl with full fat coconut milk. Use a spatula to mix until a dough forms. Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to chill.
Next, roll the chilled dough into small balls. (Should make about 20.) Place the balls on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes.
Finally, melt chocolate chips with coconut oil and salt until silky smooth. Dunk each cake pop into the chocolate until fully coated. (Using a cake pop stick makes it easier!) Place in the refrigerator to set for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!
* Nutrition facts will vary depending on what cake you use.
- Make sure the vanilla cake is completely cooled before crumbling!
- If your dough is dry, you can add more full fat coconut milk.
- For a fun topping, add drizzled white chocolate or (naturally) colored sprinkles!
- If you want to make a homemade chocolate coating, follow the instructions in this video from my Instagram page!
- Freeze the cake pop balls before dunking in the chocolate! It keeps them from losing their shape.
- If you don't have cake pop sticks, use two forks to dunk the cake balls into the melted chocolate. This allows excess chocolate to drip off.
Serving: 1gCalories: 170kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 2gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 286mgPotassium: 41mgFiber: 1gSugar: 20gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 15mgIron: 1mg