This White Bean Bone Broth Chili is the perfect soup to cozy up with in the cooler months! Full of flavor, and nutrient dense food to fuel your body!
White Bean Bone Broth Chili
- 1 Sweet Onion, Diced
- 32 Ounces Chicken Bone Broth I used the brand kettle and fire.
- 29 Ounces Cannellini Beans
- 4-6 Cups Swiss Chard, Chopped
- 12 Ounces Cauliflower Rice, Frozen Or 4 cups of fresh cauliflower rice.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil Can sub with coconut or avocado oil.
- 1 Teaspoon Mexican Seasoning I linked the exact seasoning I use below. If you don't have this seasoning mix on hand you could also do a mixture of ¼ tsp. garlic powder, ¼ tsp. onion powder, ¼ tsp. chili powder.
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Cup Diced Cherry Tomatoes
- In a large sauce pan add your oil and diced onions. Turn to medium heat, and cook them until they are translucent.
- Next add the bone broth, and white beans. (Give a light stir.)
- Rinse and chop swiss chard, and add to the broth.
- Then add frozen cauliflower rice and stir until the clumps break up.
- Next add in all of the seasonings, and give it a good stir. Cover the pot and set to a medium/low heat. Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add in your diced cherry tomatoes. Give the mixture a stir, and put the cover back on for 10 more minutes.
- Once the mixture has simmered for 30 minutes, it's ready to serve! You can eat it as is, add leftover chicken, or serve over basmati rice!
After you make this White Bean Bone Broth Chili, make sure to leave a comment & rate the recipe! Your feedback is helpful for me, and for anyone planning to try this recipe. I hope you love it as much as I do! xo Mariah